How to use BlueIndy at the Airport
When driving a Bluecar to IND:
- Reserve your Bluecar in the app and pick it up at the station most convenient to you
- Drive towards the Indianapolis International Airport on I-70 West
- Once near the airport, follow signs for BlueIndy lanes
- At the parking gate, members will follow signs for “ParkIND/BlueIndy"
- All Bluecars are equipped with a special RFID-chip, allowing the Bluecars to pass through the fourth gate over from the left
- All Bluecars should use this gate, and drivers are not required to take a ticket to enter the parking garage
- Slowly pull forward until the gate opens
- Once through, proceed to the fifth level of the Terminal Garage and follow the signs to the 20 BlueIndy parking spaces located at the Northeast corner
- Plug-in the Bluecar, swipe your badge to lock it, and enjoy your trip
Taking a Bluecar from IND:
- If you are not already a member, use the enrollment kiosk to sign-up for a BlueIndy membership
- Once you have a BlueIndy membership, proceed to the fifth floor of the Terminal Garage where Bluecars are parked
- To use the service:
- Swipe your badge on the reservation kiosk, and enter your pin to receive an assigned Bluecar
- Find your assigned Bluecar and swipe your badge on the reader by the driver's side door
- Unlock the Bluecar and recoil the charging cable into the charge point
- Exit the Terminal Garage by following the BlueIndy signs
- At the parking gates, slowly pull forward until the gate opens
Not a member yet? Join BlueIndy!
No car payments, free reserved parking at up to 200 destinations around Indianapolis, airport access, 24/7 availability and trips that generally cost less than a latte at your local coffee shop. Click below to learn more about becoming a member.
BlueIndy customer service representatives are available 24/7 at 800-329-2058.BlueIndy